Tuesday, June 1, 2010

....and I'm back!


We had the amazing oppurtunity to go to Hawaii last week! We had never been there before (and may never have a chance to go back!) and we had a blast! Brenna came along with us and she did surprisingly well. She had her moments, but she's 2. She has an excuse :)


This was the view from our villa. It was in Turtle Bay Resort and it was SO nice! I found out that the villa we were staying in belongs to Dr. Sears from the TV show 'The Dr's'. Go figure.


It rained the first couple of days we were there, but it was still really warm and nice. We went to the Polynesian Cultural Center on Monday and walked around in the rain :) I'll get those pics up soon. Brenna was scared of the waves and the water at first, but by the end of our trip, she would at least stick her feet in there.




This girl LOVED the sand. It was everywhere. These pictures are from our first couple of days in Hawaii, we did a lot of fun things! Stay tuned....

6 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

Welcome back. I can't wait to hear/read all your adventures in Hawaii. I'm so jealous

Leslie said...

looks so pretty there. glad you guys had a great time, brenna is so young to say, i've been to hawaii. i'm way older than her & I will probably never go. lucky girl. love ya, glad you are back

Scotty and Michelle said...

I am seriously so jealous!

Kacee said...

How fun!!! I am sure ready for some sun around here, so I'm glad you guys had some there! What a fun vacation! Brenna is such a doll and just growing up so fast!

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

That is awesome! I am so jealous! I think it would be awesome to go to Hawaii. I look forward to seeing more pictures.

Nourishing Creations said...

SO fun!