Thursday, September 16, 2010

the fair...

Our annual tradition of going to the fair! It was fun....

.

....and our night wouldn't be complete without an elephant's ear. YUM!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

oh the fair and the big yellow slide, thats the best! always a fun tradition

Ben and Lorena said...

Looks so much fun!! Especially the big yellow slide! That is a classic!!

Hailey said...

I'm so jealous. We use to go every year also. How fun. What a good tradition. I loved loved loved your house by the way. You've done a great job on it. Sorry lunch didn't work out next time!

Hailey said...

I'm so jealous. We use to go every year also. How fun. What a good tradition. I loved loved loved your house by the way. You've done a great job on it. Sorry lunch didn't work out next time!

Ashlee said...

So fun! We went to the fair too. I love the yellow slide.