For FHE last night, we took B to see Temple Square. Every time we drive out to Bountiful she tells me that she can see the temple. But in actuality, it's the Capital Building :) So we let her walk around and we told her about the temple. She said it's 'really tall' and that she could see 'Angel Nononi' (Moroni).
And of course she loved the water....
we walked up the steps and she knocked on the door. "No one's home, but Jesus lives in there" :)
I don't know what it is about the Salt Lake Temple, but I feel at home. Maybe it's the fact that my siblings and I were sealed to our parents there. Or I married Ross there. There's just something special about it. And of course it makes me think of my dad and how much I miss him.
This morning when I was reading my scriptures I read this in Mosiah..."But there is a resurrection, therefore the grave hath no victory, and the sting of death is swallowed up in Christ."
Ah....just what I needed.










4 comments:
ohhhh, so nice. there is something special about that temple. lots of fun memories.
I love the Salt Lake Temple too! I love when I get the opportunities to take my girls there!
P.S. I am sorry about your dad!!
Brenna's face in the last picture is classic! oh brenna! great post
Very sweet, Aubrey!
Post a Comment