Tuesday, November 2, 2010

halloween 2010.....

We had such a fun Halloween this year!

We had our first ever pumpkin carving contest in my family this year. And let me tell you, the competition was fierce. We weren't allowed to see each others pumpkins, but I totally knew what Ben and Lorena were going to do :)




The kids got to decorate some cookies , while the adults carved.
So these are our final products. Ben and Lorena carved Dwight Schrute. Hewletts carved Capt. Hook. And we did Lionel Richie, and when we presented it, we played the song "Hello" to go with it. It was pretty funny. And Ross may have danced.
And every year the Wentworth's carve pumpkins. And B really wanted in on the action.
And we carved Spongebob.
This is what Brenna was for Halloween this year. If you know Brenna, then you'll know that this outfit describes her perfectly. She loves to 'fly' to the rescue. These pictures are of her posing as SuperGirl.
Halloween day we headed over to our ward Halloween party. Where she got her fingernail painted like a pumpkin.....

...played musical chairs and went fishing. It was really fun. And can I just say, I am loving our new ward. Everyone is SO nice and welcoming. I have made some really great friends :)

Then that night, we headed over to Great Gma Rosser's house where she always makes the kids treats. They love it. Here is B and baby Bradley. We had to get a pic with just them cause they're both super heroes :) Look how tiny he still is. I want to eat him.
And then one with all the kids. Of course Brenna and Coley would be posing.
Happy Halloween!!

9 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

Happy Halloween. Looks like a fun day. Sorry Ross if I thought your pumpkin was Hello Kitty.

Tauni said...

Looks like you had a SUPER fun Halloween! I love family filled Halloweens :)

Leslie said...

looks like an eventful halloween. its getting more exciting each year with all the fun things to do. love to you

Ben and Lorena said...

It was so much fun with our pumpkin carving contest. Year 1 winners.. US! Next year, we are hoping for some more competition!

All in all, a fun Halloween.

Nourishing Creations said...

fun! You don't realize how big the girls are getting until you see them next to newborns! yikes! that was them 3 years ago!
I hope you guys are doing well! Miss ya!

Chels said...

You guys are hiliarious!!! The pumpkin with the music - that is funny! Those supergirl pictures of Brenna are THE cutest!!! How fun

Nikki said...

Those pictures of her are awesome. And I never knew you guys had such pumpkin carving skills! Very impressive!

Anonymous said...

Hey friend! glad your Halloween was eventful! Why aren't you going to Huffy's wedding PS?? And I love the previous post about Brenna- I need to that for Audrey. They grow up so stinkin fast and you forget those little things! We need to do something ASAP!!

Hailey said...

I am really really impressed with your families carving pumpkin abilities. I couldn't do that. What a talent!! Who won the contest? Baby Bradley is so cute. She finally had him huh? Looks like fun. Happy Halloween!