Friday, October 8, 2010

Brenna....

Brenna will be 3 in January. She tells me this a lot.
I just wanted to write down a few things about her so I don't forget them.

Nicknames: B, Nenna, Nens, Boo, Booberry, Bwenna (as she would say :)

Best friends: Daddy, sometimes mommy and Coley

Favorite movie right now: Princess and the Frog....but she makes me fast forward it when the Shadowman comes on.....

Favorite color: red

Favorite toys: Buzz Lightyear and Lego blocks

Favorite food right now: Corn dogs

Favorite sayings: "NO, I don't want to do that!"
                           "Are we weddy to go?"
                           "I want to see Hallie/Coley"
                           "Go Mommy, Go!" (when we're driving in the car)

We are trying to potty train, but without success. Sometimes she'll sit on the toilet and pee, then the next time she won't even want to go in the bathroom. She'll tell me as she's peeing in her diaper, that she has gone pee pee. {SIGH}  I know she'll eventually get it, but it's a struggle everyday.

She knows her birthday is in January and that she'll be three years old. She tells me that she wants a party with balloons and her friends. When I ask her what she wants for her birthday she says a hat. Hmmm, that can be arranged :)

She likes to growl at other kids that she doesn't know. I can always find her in McDonald's playland cause she'll be growling at a kid trying to get past her.

She loves nursery and her friends in there. They bring the nursery kids into primary to sing a few songs, and since I'm in the primary I get to see her interact and listen to the music leader. It's really fun. They were talking about families because they were getting ready to sing the family song. The music leader tells the kids to put their finger on their nose if they love their moms, put their finger on their ear if they love their dads...etc. They got to brothers and sisters, then Brenna yells out " I WANT A BABY SISTER!" Every head turns around to me. What?! I know that wasn't my sweet, shy daughter! Oh, but it was. Crap.


We love this kid so much. Life sure isn't boring with her around. She is always making us laugh with the funny and crazy things she says!

7 comments:

Tauni said...

She is a sweetie! Such an amazing, fun time in life!!

Just remember - one day you will have forgotten how it TRULY was to potty train but when that day comes the hugs and loves are fewer and farther between because they have their own lives full of school, friends and other activities!!

I miss my little girls being there with me all day...my life and their live revolving solely around just us!!!

The Arbuckle's said...

What a hoot! I can't wait to see miss Bwenna boo. I wish noah lived closer so he could play with her and be her best friend too.

Miss you guys!!

Annie said...

I love that Brenna and Cole are best friends! we love her and her crazy personality.

Annie said...

I love that Brenna and Cole are best friends! we love her and her crazy personality.

Leslie said...

its good you write all these things down cause by the time you want to remember them your mind has forgot. what a funny girl!, love miss B.

Hailey said...

She is hilarious. She keeps you going thats for sure. I love the story about nursery. That's like the other day at the pediatrician she asked what Sampson had for breakfast and he said pizza, fries and chips. Favorite words. How mortifying.

Nourishing Creations said...

haha! awesome. At least she's eager. I ask Jade if she wants a baby and Jade says "No thanks!" lol- ok!