For Christmas, Santa brought Brenna a scooter. And not just any scooter, but a Toy Story scooter.
And since we had a couple of nice days outside, daddy put it together for her so she can ride it.
She also has knee pads, elbow pads and gloves to finish off the look.
This girl is very tomboy. She loves Super heroes, bugs and Toy Story stuff (still!) She wears boy underwear cause it has Buzz and Woody on them. She loves helping daddy work downstairs and loves to get her hands dirty. She thinks it's funny when she burps. And she toots in public.
But she can also be very girly. She loves to have her fingernails painted red. And her toenails painted hot pink and purple. She loves to wear pretty dresses that twirl when she spins, and her black 'dance shoes' (as she calls them) to church cause they make pretty sounds on the hardwood floors. Most Sundays she let's me do her hair so she looks somewhat decent.
She's developed an attitude...well, she's always had one, but now that she can talk in complete sentences (and yell) it's 10 times worse. She'll put her hands on her hips and tells me exactly how she feels. Some days I feel like were best friends, and others I feel like we yell at each other all day. Yes, I'm a yeller.
But she still loves her daddy. No matter how hard the day has been with her, I know there's light at the end of the tunnel when Ross pulls in the driveway :)






2 comments:
I love the little tom boy in her, that is so cute!
I wish brenna and jade could play together, I think they'd get along very well. :)
Post a Comment