Here are this year's Easter pictures/Maya's 9 month pictures.
Oh how I heart these two....
Thanks to my sis in law Lorena who takes amazing pictures!!!!
ross aubrey brenna maya
Here are this year's Easter pictures/Maya's 9 month pictures.
Oh how I heart these two....
Posted by
Ross and Aubrey
at
6:29 PM
6 comments:
Wow, two posts in a week... I can't believe it!
I'm loving the pictures of your cute girlies. And I'm liking the updates, keep it up!
What cute pictures. They both are growing up so fast.
ohh, so cute! oh those blue eye girls are killers !! love to you all.
Cute pics Aubs! I love little Maya's faces. :) BTW that dress of Leila's that you commented about is from good ol' target. :)
beautiful pics...I love them!!!
We need to get together sometime! I lost numbers when my phone killed out otherwise I would have called earlier!
so cute!
Post a Comment