ross aubrey brenna maya
Brenna is getting to be so much more fun these days. I love this picture of her hanging out in her car seat. So peaceful. Love her so much!!
Gorgeous eyes. I love the video of her using her voice.She's probably telling you to get that camera out of her face.She is growing up so fast.
Ah, what a cutie! I love that pic. They grow so fast!
cute, cute, cute! i want to eat her!!enjoy her while she's this age and she can just sit there and do nothing:)
She is so dang cute. I am so jealous that she has so much hair. Ty has a little but nothing like sweet little Brenna!
I love the pic! She is getting so old and just so dang cute! She looks like a sweet baby.
look at those blue eyes. It will be interesting what her hair color will actually be. a lot of changes in the next 9 months, but we know those blue eyes aren't going anywhere. love the pics.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Gorgeous eyes. I love the video of her using her voice.
She's probably telling you to get that camera out of her face.
She is growing up so fast.
Ah, what a cutie! I love that pic. They grow so fast!
cute, cute, cute! i want to eat her!!enjoy her while she's this age and she can just sit there and do nothing:)
She is so dang cute. I am so jealous that she has so much hair. Ty has a little but nothing like sweet little Brenna!
I love the pic! She is getting so old and just so dang cute! She looks like a sweet baby.
look at those blue eyes. It will be interesting what her hair color will actually be. a lot of changes in the next 9 months, but we know those blue eyes aren't going anywhere. love the pics.
Post a Comment