Wednesday, May 7, 2008

YAY!!

I'm SO excited!

6 comments:

Annie said...

WE HAVE TO GO!! Brett, take the kids and i'll see you in acouple of hours:)
I'm not liking Edward though.

Megs said...

I can't believe you found a preview! I am so excited for this movie to come out. I agree with Annie, I'm not so sure about Edward, and I want to go when you do. Then I'll for sure have someone as into this show as I am to watch it with.

The Arbuckle's said...

I hope this is really good. I agree with Annie, I am not liking who they have for Edward. And I really didn't like Bella either.

Nikki said...

I agree with Annie too, he's not quite all he should be, he needs to be MORE beautiful and MORE muscles on that stone cold body! :) but I hope it'll still be good!

Whitney said...

Your baby is so cute! This is the first time I've seen her. I love all of her hair. Oh, and I very excited about Twlight.

Oh, Sweet!... said...

Yeah! I can't wait either! LOVED the books!