Yo! I love the beanie! She is so cute! She looks a little scared though. Did you jump out and scare her before you took that picture?! Thanks for letting us make a guest appearance at your BBQ!
Brenna is getting so big and cute. I can’t wait to see Brenna and Allie hanging out together. You guys are great and we love all the fun updates. Sorry we are slackers when it comes to updates and comments. See you soon!
10 comments:
me too:) beautiful blue eyes!
Love HER!! Love the HAT!! Love IT!!
Brenna is beautiful!!!
Love the hat! She looks too cute.
She is seriously adorable. Her big blue eyes are amazing and I love that hat!
What a cutie! She is looking so old! I love her in the hat! :)
love my blue eye girl, we only have 3 blue eye girls in this family, we need to stick together. love the hat. love our girl
Yo! I love the beanie! She is so cute! She looks a little scared though. Did you jump out and scare her before you took that picture?! Thanks for letting us make a guest appearance at your BBQ!
Brenna is getting so big and cute. I can’t wait to see Brenna and Allie hanging out together. You guys are great and we love all the fun updates. Sorry we are slackers when it comes to updates and comments. See you soon!
Holly Cow! She is so adorable! Lunch was fun. We'll have to get together again soon!
Post a Comment