ross aubrey brenna maya
Here is Brenna's first taste of a popsicle!going in first bite not quite sure yeah, I like it!We're LOVING all of Brenna's "firsts" ....and her!
That is so cute! I love the ending picture with a big smile.. yep that's good :) She is darling.
i'm gald she liked the popcicle! she was so cute when she tasted it... if only she liked the puffs:)
Oh No, now grama will be giving her candy and popsicles. Love the smile at the end, who doesn't like popsicles?
Cute face! I'll have to give you some of Jade's home-made peach popsicles. :) They are yummy. I bet Brenna would love them too.
yummy! I'm sure she loved it!
grandma and her popcicle's, Brenna loved it! We love her smile...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is so cute! I love the ending picture with a big smile.. yep that's good :) She is darling.
i'm gald she liked the popcicle! she was so cute when she tasted it... if only she liked the puffs:)
Oh No, now grama will be giving her candy and popsicles. Love the smile at the end, who doesn't like popsicles?
Cute face! I'll have to give you some of Jade's home-made peach popsicles. :) They are yummy. I bet Brenna would love them too.
yummy! I'm sure she loved it!
grandma and her popcicle's, Brenna loved it! We love her smile...
Post a Comment