Monday, June 9, 2008

worst. night. ever

It all started when I dropped my cell phone in the toilet! So now it doesn't work and I have to go buy a new one. Then I was drying a glass bowl and it broke in my hand, cutting my middle finger and I had to get 8 stitches! And to top it all off, they had to give me a tetnis(sp?) shot. So now my arm and my finger are throbbing.

Ok, I'm done whining!

It's too bad that it happened, but I'm glad it happened when Ross was home to drive me and take care of Brenna. Who knows what I would've done during the day when I was by myself! And there was no one in the Instacare lastnite, so they took me right back.
Here's a pic of the pretty gauze wrap they put on, I'll spare you the gory pic of my finger :)


And the post wouldn't be complete without a pic of Brenna. She's discovered her feet, as you can tell!

5 comments:

Nourishing Creations said...

Oh. my. goodness. That is a terrible night! I'm so sorry about the phone...and your finger! I'm glad Ross was there to keep things calm. Let me know if you need anything! Don't you wish brenna understood and she could say, "I'm sorry mommy!"

The Arbuckle's said...

Holy Cow Aubs that is awful.

hope you get feeling better, YUCK!!

Nourishing Creations said...

BTW Happy 5 Months Brenna! I like the new counter, it's nice to be able to keep track of their age that way!

Leslie said...

sorry about your finger, that would of been scarey if ross wasn't home cause dixine was gone too. do you want a blizzard. haha. brenna likes that toe jam. yum yum

Adri said...

You poor thing! I hope it heals fast!