Tuesday, September 2, 2008

labor day weekend

We headed down to St. George for the weekend, where we relaxed and enjoyed the sunshine...most of the time. It got a little rainy on Sunday, so we stayed inside and played Wii Fit, Tiger Woods golf, and ate!! I'm always so glad to come home though, Brenna gets so messed up down there. She definitely loves her crib and not the pack-n-play!

Brenna LOVES the water, she's even started to move her arms as though she is swimming! See picture below....

Playing with uncle Danny
Grandpa playing Tiger Woods golf on the Wii
Brenna is SO close to crawling. She still drags herself around everywhere, but she's working on the crawling stance.
What a fun weekend. Hope everyone had a good one as well!

11 comments:

Chels said...

What fun! I missed seeing you yesterday at the family reunion!

The Arbuckle's said...

Looks like a fun weekend, besides the rain.

Love brenna's bathing suit.

Annie said...

I miss St. George! What a fun weekend and Brenna is getting so big:)

grandpa brad said...

That swimming pool looks great!! Brenna looks like she's having a blast in it...what a fun weekend.

Leslie said...

they grow up too fast when they start crawling and walking, i can't believe it. We missed you this weekend, but we love st george too so we know how you feel. love ya

a.t.a said...

The swimming pictures are very very cute! We should get together & take the little girls swimming! Ava is such a water baby!

Lacey Voris said...

i'm glad you found our blog!! we missed you at the family reunion, but looks like you had fun too :) you have a cute little girl..can't wait to see her in person

Ben and Ash said...

Brenna looks so cute in the pool! I wish I looked that cute in my swim suit. :)

So...when we goin' to Melting Pot???

Christine said...

hey aubs...looks fun...do you guys have a condo down there? I love the box thing for RS...what a cool idea. It was great to see you too!

Bruce and Mitzi said...

I LOVE her swimsuit! So cute. I can't believe how fast the time is going. She's growing so fast.

Nourishing Creations said...

Wow, she's really taking off in that swimming pool! That's cool she just knows what to do. Waylon and I were impressed when we saw that video!