Tuesday, September 30, 2008

doing well

Brenna doesn't seem to be phased by the 1 inch scar on her pelvis! She is still all over the place. But I shouldn't complain, it could be a lot worse.
The other day I decided to put her hair up in a ponytail. It didn't last long, so I had to document it. Here she is....
If you'll notice the rubber ducky in the 1st 2 pics. She loves that thing and can say "du"

Then she bonked her head on the corner of a wall. She was trying to pick up something off the floor (not with her fingers...with her mouth!) And this is what you get.....look at those eyes!
Doing better today! Just a bruise. Still trying eat things off the floor, though.
I got the best bib ever at Smith's! It's like a little shirt and it's easy clean up. I LOVE that.
This girl's crazy!

7 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

I'm glad she is doing better. I love her pony tail, she looks so grown up.

Someday we'll be there to see her.

Annie said...

love the ponytail! Her blue eyes are so darn cute... and it matches the bruise on her head. The 1st of many:)

Leslie said...

ouch, that looks like that was a hard crier bump. thats the bad things about crawling, then walking, thank goodness you don't have stairs, thats a killer one too, but I guess thats how the learn, love the pony. what blue eyes she has.

The Moores said...

Sweet baby girl!! I am glad to hear that she is doing well!! She is getting so big!!

a.t.a said...

cute little pony! Ava will be like 5 before she gets any hair!

Chels said...

I'm glad that she is doing well after surgery. That is a good little bruise, she is so cute!

Nourishing Creations said...

Awesome bib- anything to save the clothes! Need one!