After trying to get together FOREVER, some friends and I went to Wheeler Farm with our kids. It was so fun catching up and seeing their kids who are so big now!
Brenna did pretty well, she probably had no idea what was going on, but we had fun. All the ducks came up to the stroller and she got a little scared. She loves ducks, though. Here's Presley and Alexis in the playhouse
Brenna and Brinley in their strollers
looking at the ponies
Brenna and momma on the tractor ride.
Thanks girls for a fun day!
Friday, October 3, 2008
wheeler farm
Posted by
Ross and Aubrey
at
10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
LOVE the bangs.
looks like a lot of fun. I think Brenna had a great time.
We have the same stroller! I love that it is still nice enough to do stuff outside I am going to go crazy inside all day during the winter. Cute pics!
what a fun day! and I love the bangs as well:)
good thing you went on friday. today is a very terrible day to watch the animals.
looks like a fun day, watch those ducks though, they can be a little bit crazy. Its fun to have friends with kids the same age. what a fun tradition. love ya
It's always nice to hang out with other mommies!
Post a Comment