We got to go to the Melting Pot lastnight with some of our friends. It's the Dine o'round so it's less expensive! We had a lot of fun eating and laughing and it was so nice to leave Brenna with my mom and grandma. Thanks for coming out and watching her! So fun. Nice face, hun.
Friday, September 19, 2008
night out
Posted by
Ross and Aubrey
at
1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Looks so yummy! I haven't tried the Melting Pot yet although I have purcehased gift cards for people there. Tonight I am taking Alex to Market Street for his birthday. Thank goodness his birthday falls during the dine 'o round! Much cheaper.
i love a good night out without the kids! yummy:)
It was good times! I almost forgot that I got a ticket... :(
good to have fun with friends. Where was Allie? Nobody called me to be a grandma and babysit.
It was good to see you there at the same time! Thanks for flagging me down and saying Hi!
Post a Comment