Friday, July 17, 2009

18 months....

Brenna is now 18 months. Where does the time go?


Here she is looking real big, talking on momma's phone.
She's a little chatter box. She's talking ALL the time, it's so funny to listen to her and try to figure out what she's saying.
This is such a Brenna face. She's very slow to warm up to people....


The Papa tree....(thanks Beck!)



Brenna loves to water it and take care of it....



and she loves the hose..

We love this kid so much!!



5 comments:

Annie said...

SO BIG!! i love the papa tree too...

Leslie said...

she is getting so big & sure talkin like a big girl, its cute i she can say so many words. I love how she says orange, & yellow. pretty soon you wish she wasn't talking. haha oh, well thats life for you. look to the future. love to you all

Nourishing Creations said...

Yay! Looks like you guys are having fun! I miss having a hose....lol.

Lyman and Dee Gifford said...

Cute girl, guess it is time for another one. HAHA. Lyman and I have a blog too. Check us out
lymananddeegifford.blogspot.com. Tell your siblings too

Nikki said...

18 months already! Wow time flies. Oh, and I got Kenya's dress at good ol' Costco!