Thursday, July 23, 2009

birthday extravaganza.....

I just have to say.......
I LOVE my birthday! Thank you to everyone who made it special.

I kicked off the festivities by going out to dinner with some great friends from my ward (and Jeanette:) to Z-Tejas. I just have to tell you that these are some of the greatest women around! I'm so lucky to have such great examples around me.
(a couple of these ladies couldn't make it to dinner, but we sure missed them!)
Then today we went to Good Things Utah. So fun! We did this 2 years ago and this year we included Lorena and Kadie....

then we headed off to lunch at the Olive Garden...


Then later, dinner with the Zumwalt's at P.F. Chang's. What? I LOVE food, don't judge.


So what did I get for my birthday, you ask?

Well I'm excited to announce the new addition to our family.....

I know, it's been a LONG time coming. So that means....




..goodbye to my favorite car, the Subie.
sniff...sniff.....
You'll be missed. (kindof)



12 comments:

Annie said...

great post!! Hope you had a great day because i sure did!! btw, i really like the new shirt! Happy Birthday Aubbie:) love you

Shanna said...

Congradts! & Happy Birthday!

Lacey Voris said...

Fun! I hope you had a great birthday! Love the new car :)

The Arbuckle's said...

What a fun packed day. Happy Birthday!

Love the new car.

Ben and Lorena said...

yay!!! that was soooo much fun! thanks for inviting me to come with you guys...
and yay for the new car!!!

Love you!

metcalfruf said...

happy birthday...and i STILL MISS my subaru, seriously!!

The Moores said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day! Lucky you to get a new car for your b-day!

Trieste said...

I'm so glad you had a fun bday...I love your new present!!!

Nikki said...

Happy happy Birthday! Love the new gift!

Scotty and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was great!

I want a new car for my bday, all I got was a trip to Disneyland, not fair :)

Leslie said...

what a fun filled day (i mean the food part) haha. love the car, glad you were able to get one. you guys need to be safe traveling down to st george and back & it looks like that one will do just great. i can't believe you are getting so old, you are almost catching up with your mom. JK. Love you lots & lots

Ben and Ash said...

Happy belated Birthday Aubrey!!! I haven't blogged FOREVER! But I hope you had a great day. Love your new car.