Monday, November 2, 2009

halloween.....

Halloween was so much fun this year now that Brenna could walk around. She picked it up pretty fast and LOVED all the candy.

We went to our stake's Trunk-or-Treat that night. I had never been to one, but I think we'll go back next year!
Brenna's way too shy to walk around by herself, so either Ross or I had to carry her around.
Brenna and Lily (Lily was Sally from the Nightmare before Christmas)


Gago and Nenna

My pumpkin that I carved (it's a mummy, if you couldn't tell.)




And the hubs working on his....

It was such a fun week!



4 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

I love halloween. Don't worry Brenna will be running to the cars next year because she will want the candy.

Love you all

Grandmakicki said...

Halloween is my favorite time of the year. Thanks for stopping by.

Ben and Ash said...

Don't ya just LOVE fall?! You guys had a fun Halloween! And little Brenna looks darling.
When are we EVER going to play?

Hailey said...

She makes a perfect dorthy. I'm impressed with your pumpkin carving skills. Good job! Miss you....