Brenna is now 4 months old and changing every day! We had her check-up today and she is a happy, healthy baby! Thank goodness for that. Here are her stats:
Weight: 13lbs 13oz (52%)
Height: 26.3 inches (96%) She is getting so big! She's not yet sleeping through the night, so if any of you have any suggestions, I would LOVE to hear them!
We love our baby girl! I'm so thankful to be a mother and I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Thanks hun for the new bag and a lunch date. Love you.
Here are a couple of pics from inside the house in St. George. This pic is of the family room/kitchen upstairs. 3 bedrooms up, 2 down.
This is downstairs looking at the family room. That couch faces a huge projector screen, where we watched the Jazz game...well I didn't cause I was putting Brenna down for bed. :(
This one is my favorite room. I just love the colors and how it's decorated. In fact, the whole house is decorated so cute!
There you go, Linds. Maybe in September you can stay longer and we can take you guys down there!!


4 comments:
Wow Brenna is tall. She is so cute, her cheeks are filling out.
Thanks for the St. George pictures. That house looks beautiful. I haven't been to St. George in 6 yrs. WOW!!
what a cutie! didn't the dr. tell you how to get her sleeping thru the night? i would love to hear ideas too:)
the house looks so nice and hopefully we'll be invited soon(hint hint)
Wow 4 months, she's getting big! the house looks great and what a great pool too.
What a big girl she is. You and Annie were 12 lbs when you were 6 weeks old. haha. you doubled your birth weight on your 1st check up. When you guys weren't sleeping, I always thought you were hungry so I'd feed ya. haha Cute pretty girl
Post a Comment