We got to go down to St. George this weekend with the Wentworth's! Ross' parents bought a house down there, so we decided to check it out. We had so much fun swimming, hot tubbing, eating and just relaxing. Well......Brenna wasn't that relaxed. In fact, she was freaking out! I think she likes our schedule that we have become accustomed to :) Here are some pics..... This is the view from the balcony upstairs. Yes, that's a slide next to the hot tub!
Brenna chillin in her floaty
Grandma and Grandpa Wentworth with Brenna
Thanks for a fun little get away. We loved it!!
Monday, May 12, 2008
St. George
Posted by
Ross and Aubrey
at
5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Brenna is SOOO Cute!! I love the one with her swimsuit. And check out those chubby legs. She is growing so much.
Post pictures of the inside, that house is awesome.
mmmm, looks fun and warm! Brenna looks adorable in her swimming suit and cover-up! what a cute little stinker:)
Looks like a lot of fun! How lucky you are to have in-laws with such a fun get away house!
What a cute chubby girl. Hey who is that white mom behind her. haha. and I thought I was white. just kidding. I know you will be tan in no time. haha. cute pics of you guys and the home. looks fun
I love her swimming suit! I'm so excited to take Jade swimming. Looks like Brenna liked it! We'll have to take all the little girls swimming together... :)
What an awesome house. I am glad that you could get a way for a little vacation.
Post a Comment