Monday, October 27, 2008

family pictures

Tis the season for family pics. I would love to get them every year. Ross on the other hand would rather die! Anyway, I won that battle--not sure if I'll win every time :)-- and they turned out great!! Enjoy the sneak peak.

















19 comments:

Trieste said...

Cute pics! Curt feels the same way...he hates getting pictures and he hates when even the girls just get their pictures taken. I'm not sure if it's a guy thing or not?!

Unknown said...

Aubs cute pictures they turned out adorable. Family pictures can be so stressful but it looks like you got a lot of cute ones!

Nielsen Family said...

Aubrey! They are so cute! What a cute family!!

Lawson Family said...

Aubrey! Those are so cute! The each have a different feel to them. So fun!

The Arbuckle's said...

How cute and everybody is smiling. I can't wait to get mine. Brenna's hair is light.

Chels said...

What a cute family - I love your pictures!

Trieste said...

I love these pictures and hey, I tagged you...read the rules on my blog!

Ben and Ash said...

Aubrey! You are so photogenic!! I especially LOVE the 4th pic.

Scotty and Michelle said...

Cute pics! I guess now is the season for family photos - you guys look awesome!

Megs said...

What a beautiful family! You guys look so great. I especially love Brenna's little coat, too cute!

Annie said...

i know i've already said something, but i really do love them:) Brenna's eyes are sooo blue!

Christine said...

Those are gorgeous! Who did them and where were they taken? I love it! We have got to get on the ball and get some too! I dread it though...but I can't wait to see what you do for your Christmas card...you better send me one!

Nourishing Creations said...

Looks like you found the perfect fall outfit for Brenna! They turned out unique and fun!

Grandmakicki said...

You are a cute family. You need to have family pictures each year. So you can see how you and Ross change in a years time. and remember how your childern looked so cute.

Leslie said...

sooo cute, thank goodness christmas is coming. hint hint. love our baby girl blue eyes

Nikki said...

Cute pictures Aubrey! Mark is the same way too. :)

a.t.a said...

Those are very nice pictures!

Bruce and Mitzi said...

Those are darling! What is it with husbands not liking to get pictures done? I think it's great, because it's something we'll always have to remind us of when these kiddos were small. They turned out beautifully.

metcalfruf said...

tell ross to suck it up and be a man! cute pictures.