It's such a beautiful day outside that we decided to play in the leaves. Brenna loved it and wanted to eat them all. Wondering if she should eat this leaf or not. I think Momma will be mad if I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ross aubrey brenna maya
8 comments:
Cute pictures! It was such a perfect day. I'm gonna miss it when it's snowy and too cold to get out!
What a cutie and very active. Love the outfit.
great pictures! love the outfit and of course Brenna too:) looks like alot of fun!
Hey I was bored tonight and looking on the web and found your blog. Your little one is getting so big. if you are ever bored my blog is www.thezengerfamily.blogspot.com. oh and pass that on to your sister if you want.
I hate to think snow is just around the corner, she will probably like snow cause she LOVES ice. cute pic's looks like a little school girl
I love Brenna in her tiny argyle sweater.
It has been beautiful weather. I love it!
YOu dress her so cute and did I mention that I love her? It was so fun to see you both this weekend!
I like the pic of her by the fence. It's cute!
Post a Comment