Friday, May 27, 2011

baby sister pictures....and B.

I haven't been great at taking any pictures of my belly.
 
Poor baby sister.

So this morning I had Brenna take two shots, which look exactly the same. Blurriness and all :)



And the picture taker herself. With no pants on :)
I have 3 weeks left.

Most days I'm excited, but then there are days when I'm just down right scared.

I lie in bed at night thinking of everything that needs to be done, but isn't. But I'm not stressed about it. Right now the crib isn't set up (basement is ALMOST done, so then we can move our office downstairs, then set up the baby's room!), and I think 'No biggie. She can sleep in the pack'n'play for a few weeks, or even her car seat like B did'.
My hospital bag isn't packed, or B's suitcase to sleepover at Gma's houses and cousin's isn't packed. Oh well. For some reason, I'm not stressing. :) I'm sure Ross is shocked by this statement!

No name yet. She may just be baby sister all her life.

I'm feeling good, for the most part. Everyone tells me to take it easy (since I'm still mowing my lawn and painting the basement), but I remember working full time when I was pregnant with Brenna and I was on my feet all day, everyday. It's good for me to stay busy and get some things done before I'm stuck nursing every 2 hours :)

So things are going great around here. I get to go buy some new furniture for the basement, but I have a budget to stick to, so it's been difficult to get what I want :) So many cute things out there!

I will post pics of the newly finished basement soon....oh, and I guess I'll post pics of baby sister as well! :)

6 comments:

Lacey Voris said...

Where did that time go??? Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures of the new addition :)

Ben and Lorena said...

love it!! little B is good at taking pictures! :-)

You are looking great! seriously!!

The Arbuckle's said...

B is a great photographer. Your little belly is so cute, i can't believe you only have 3 weeks, if that, left. I can't wait to meet her and snuggle her.

Annie said...

I can't wait for both the basement and baby sister. It's like Christmas! Ha

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Somehow my blog linked me to yours (or told me that yours was linked to mine). I saw that you have my little blog button here. Thank you! I guess I'm still amazed that people read my blog. Congrats on the upcoming baby. You and your family are darling!

Nourishing Creations said...

wow! good perspective though! do it all while you can!