We headed down to St. George for the weekend with the Hewlett's and Zumwalt's. We had such a fun time just lounging, swimming, eating, playing games, shopping, and taking care of screaming babies! What a weekend.
The weather was really nice on Friday, so we went swimming. Saturday wasn't very good, so the guys (and the kids) stayed inside and watched football, while the girls (and Allie) went shopping.
Good times.
She looks so big in this picture!! I can't get over it.
Aww.....
On Saturday, Brenna turned 9 months old. She is a very active girl. Can't sit still for a minute!
Some fun facts:
weight: 17lbs. 10oz. (26%)
height: 29 in. (88%)
loves to stand up and thinks she can walk by herself.....she can't!
likes to drink from her sippy cup
her favorite toy is a ball
can make kissy noises
loves to climb stairs by herself
gives loves (my favorite!)
loves to eat off momma's plate
points at the light and says "ooh"
can point to your nose when you tell her to (most of the time :)
this picture, she is pointing to Ross' nose
she still loves the water
everytime I pull out the camera, she does her cheesy face
one more St. George pic...
Our baby girl is growing up fast. We love you Brenna!


7 comments:
Brenna's blue eyes are amazing... why do they have to grow so fast? Cute pictures!
How fun Aubrey! Glad you were able to enjoy the sun in St. George. Hey, Hailey added me to her blog but I can't access it for some reason and I don't know if I have her right email address so do you mind emailing her to add me again. I want to see Sampson so bad! Thanks Aubs!!
i'm glad someone took some pictures!! sheesh!
Brenna is one sassy pants and she knows what she wants! we sure love her:) Thanks again for the fun time!!
oh they grow up too fast. she will be walking before you know it. she really gets around and knows what she wants. that girl is on a mission, you go girl. cute pics of all the families. love ya
What a fun weekend and I cannot believe she is already 9 months. I hope you bring her to the shower so I can see her -so cute.
Looks like fun. Brenna has so much personality, we can't wait to play with her.
Love the cheese face.
I just bust into laughter at her "cheesy" face. :D Can't wait for Jade and Brenna to get together and play soon.
Post a Comment